Wednesday 12 September 2012

Hi :)

Hey!

My name is Erin and I'm a first year university student. I created this blog for my English 1080 class so that's mostly what will be on here. But, for now, here's a bit about me!

I'm currently 17 years old and will be turning 18 on October 20th.
I have a beautiful horse named Sonny, who is in my profile picture.
I'm on an elite cheerleading team called Terra Nova Elite Stars Fusion.
I love music, some of my favourite artists are Taylor Swift, Hedley, Marianas Trench, Dashboard Confessional, Avril Lavigne, and so many more.
I also really love listening to covers on Youtube, especially ones by Megan Nicole, Tyler Ward, and Boyce Avenue.
I am in love with One Tree Hill, even though it's over I still watch my seasons all the time. I also love Pretty Little Liars, The OC, Vampire Diares, Grey's Anatomy, and Big Brother.
I work and ride at a stable called Equine Meadows and I love it. I teach beginner/intermediate lessons to people of all ages, as well as day camp in the summer times. 

That's it for now I guess! I have english class tomorrow so maybe there will be an update after that.

<3

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the intro, and nice to meet you. Sonny is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete